Islands are a piece of paradise, surrounded by beauty on all sides: is that too romantic, too common or extravagant? So let's get to know a little of some of them, because knowing them all, seems to me as something unlikely, considering that the world we live in still keeps secrets of nature yet to be unveiled and, in my opinion, this is where one of the charms of the world: none the nature.
However, nothing prevents us from having a small image of each of these enchanted islands with their unique inhabitants, which is why I invite you to “visit” some of them.
1) The Gaz Island, in Croatia, in the archipelago of Brijuni, with its unusual fish-shaped shape, nothing more unique and that no man could ever create such his perfection.
2) let's go, French Polynesian - with bungalows on the lagoons of the atolls. The sea of a fantastic color, clear waters that are divided in shades of green and blue.
3) Cozumel, Mexico - Corals are an attraction in their own right and we owe the French researcher Jacques Cousteau the joy of being able to marvel at this vision.
4) El Nido, Philippines - In the past, disputed by Spaniards, Japanese and Americans, this island reminds us of a world of dreams.
5) Majorca, Spain - Mix of history, beauty and is one of the best known due to the aura that surrounds it perhaps because it serves as a frame for the world of many lovers.
6) Sri Lanka - In the south-west of Sri Lanka, ancient Ceylon, has a different aura perhaps because it reminds us of the warmth of spiritual peace, the source of a desire to meet with PEACE, more than a word a greater feeling.
7) Bali, Indonesia - It is a Hindu island, par excellence, in a Muslim country and is simply enchanting and its itinerary includes vigorous massages, waves for surfers, inhabited by smiling people and gastronomy to delight lovers of good food.
8) Easter Island, Chile - in one of the most isolated places in the world, the island is a territory of Chile and surprises us with its volcanoes and an unusual culture.
9) Fernando de Noronha, Pernambuco - Ah Noronha, for me a real magnet of attraction, my dream of consumption, my greatest desire, to know her in each of her little pieces, delighting me, savoring the pleasure that must be to be there, just that, to be there.
In the end, I suggest that you make your choice and flee to one of these havens, at least to get out of the routine: whether enjoying a well-deserved vacation, whether to meet spiritually, or who knows, to know a love, but be the quickest possible, because as the poet said Cazuza, "Time does not stop".
And, as one of my mottos in life, what is taken from this life is the life we lead, so we must choose a path that takes us to the best that it has to offer us. Good trip!
Know more: Check out the #Nature Series in full!
With information: April
Evaluate the Nature #17 in the comments! 🙂