And suddenly, on a Friday (super expected and celebrated) the person is faced with such a traffic jam. There: it is enough for that feeling of bliss to go, everything is dark and suffocating, something that can be translated as one of the most destructive feelings we know - the angry lady - that takes anyone seriously and, worse, takes away the perception of those around us and the ability to reason.
Stop and think, is it that something so destructive should dominate us, ruin our day, plans and change our routine and / or the “non-routine”, who knows if there would be on a different day, with a walk on that such a trendy place, in the company of someone you would love to spend unforgettable hours with?
However, all is not lost, as there are some almost magical "formulas" so that we can get rid of this bad feeling, and we can move from the darkness of the bad mood of a spoiled day, to the light of a good mood of those in which we see that , yes, all is not lost, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, life is not a party all the time, but it can be quite fun, during breaks for the commercial !!!
I have some suggestions for attitudes that may take you away from this useless and uncomfortable rage:
- The practice of physical activity, you can be sure, because it is not possible to take care of our beloved body, make it healthier and, at the same time, make room for any feeling, say, less noble. And who, walking, looking at a beautiful landscape, cycling on a bike, and cannot attend a gym, for whatever reason. In addition to the practices already mentioned, dancing is a fantastic exercise that also serves for your body to release hormones that will make you happy in life, and then …… rage cease to exist very quickly;
- Even the most resolved people, can get carried away by this feeling so bad, that dominates us to tears, and makes us want to break that crockery that was so carefully, for being part of a collection of rare and imported dishes. And, when we see the damage done, we are led to think about how to fix the error and such rage leaves very scared;
- How about loading the rage far away watching a comedy like the one that makes us “cry” with laughter? Talking on the phone with someone who excels at talking nonsense, and who knows how to make fun of our face, in such a smart way, that it makes us respond in kind and, as the poet would say Fernando Pessoa “Everything is worthwhile if the soul is not small”, laughing at yourself, is also an art and art, it doesn’t go with anger, except for that temperamental artist who only creates if he’s very angry, but I don't recommend it to anyone;
- If like me, you love music and are very eclectic in your selection, how about an MPB, a Seu Jorge, of whom I am a huge fan, a very tasty samba sung by the talent of a Diogo Nogueira, Thiaguinho, Alexandre Pires, Lulu Santos , the classics played by the Brazilian Symphony Orchestra, Beatles, Rod Stwart, to name just a few. They will tell me that you can resist and not go out singing and dancing, until sweat wash your body and soul. And the rage, well where was she even?
- Try to change the direction of your thoughts, especially that of the busybody who made the rage introduce yourself without being invited. As great entrepreneurs and the wisest say, change the focus and think how nothing lasts forever: sadness, failure, even physical discomfort, everything passes. Direct your thoughts towards something pleasant, to that moment when you received good news, whether in the personal or professional field and, if you look around you, you will see that as incredible as it may seem, your life is much better than that of other people. Believe me, you will be surprised by the result.
- Meditation - worth a try. It is a practice to empty the mind, giving an opportunity to renew your thoughts, it is a clearing of the mind making room to let something new come to us and even if it is not practiced in a constant way, it helps to bring something destructive of your mind, to put something that makes you renew, to follow the light and peace;
- Use the rage, The your favor. As well? Try to start a different activity, think like this, I am so angry, that I will create something unusual that catches people's attention and makes me someone known and successful. You can also, start that tidiness for so long postponed and in this activity, throw away a lot of useless things and make the environment more pleasant, especially avoiding the danger of becoming an “accumulator”, who is the person who doesn't even know how to get rid of unnecessary things and not getting rid of anger either;
- Put on paper everything that makes you angry, you will see that many of the things listed are not so relevant as to take someone out of your focus, ruin your day, your health, your mind and why not say your look !!! THE rage, press very close to the "Stress", ends the health of anyone, scientifically proven, is a highly harmful feeling, even dermatologists say: “be careful with stress / anger, can destroy your health, skin, hair and cause unwanted wrinkles ”and, BOTOX, so in vogue, it can be a very significant expense on your finances and leave you with a lot, but a lot rage!!!!
Finally, never but never, argue when you're with rage, for the simple reason that this destroyer lady, will form a barrier, which will prevent you from reasoning logically, taking you along a very dangerous path: that of not being able to go back because at that time, you spoke without thinking, you hurt someone and, sometimes, by one of those ironies of destiny , that someone, will no longer be within your reach and may never come back, and you will not even be able to apologize or fix the damage and that will hurt you even more than the one who was the target of a rage misdirected and absolutely unnecessary, because you have lost the ability to hear when you should have been silent.